Hiring and Promotion
Putting the right people in the right positions is critical for an organization’s success. HumRRO works with each client to ensure that its hiring and promotion systems address its unique context and culture, real-world challenges and constraints, and changing requirements and needs. Our practical hiring and promotion solutions are grounded in the science of human behavior. HumRRO is small enough to be nimble in meeting changing requirements, yet large enough to providing significant support for intense, fast-moving projects.
- Our competency modeling and job analysis expertise helps clients define critical requirements for positions ranging from entry- to executive-level.
- Our innovative assessments include highly effective “tried and true” measures such as structured interviews, logic-based reasoning tests, and biodata inventories, as well as cutting edge media-enriched simulations, situational judgment tests, and measures of person-organization fit.
- Our expert consulting services are provided by seasoned Industrial-Organizational Psychologists, many of them nationally or internationally recognized for their expertise. We provide timely, practical advice on thorny technical and implementation questions.
- Our work with private-sector clients ranges from development of computer-adaptive, global selection systems to short-term consultation on competency modeling best practices. We work with clients in many different sectors including consumer products and services, insurance and financial services, IT services, energy, and HR and professional services.
- Our work with federal government clients includes competency modeling studies to support a variety of human capital programs, development and validation of high-stakes selection and promotion systems, and development and implementation of assessment centers for leader selection and development. We have a long history of working with both Federal Civilian and Department of Defense (DoD) government agencies.